Press and Digital Officer : Scottish Parliamentary Labour Group
– Expiry/Closing date: March 19, 2018
– Based in Scottish Parliament
– Fulltime, The salary is £31,800 per annum.
– How to apply: Applications in the form of CV and covering statement showing how you meet the requirements for the job should be sent to the Group’s Business Manager, Rhoda Grant MSP by 5pm on 19 March 2018. See more
Communications officers: Willie Rennie MSP
– Closing date 08 March 2018
– Part time 14 hours/weeks
– Based at the Scottish parliament
– Interviews will be held at the parliamentary office in Edinburgh on Wednesday 14 March with a view to starting ASAP.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV, along with a single page supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the requirements set out above, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Willie Rennie MSP, The Scottish Parliament, Holyrood, Edinburgh, EH99 1SP. See more: Click here
Admin Assistant: Jamie Halcro Johnston MSP
– Closing date: Noon, March 10, 2017
– Based at the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh.
– 20 hours/week
– Starting salary: £20,725 pro rata
To apply for the position please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or M2.18, The Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh EH99 1SP by the closing date. Click here for more info
Caseworker: Kezia Dugdale MSP
Closing date: Noon, March 10, 2017
Based in: Scottish Parliament
Hours: Part time, 21 hours per week (based on 35 hours FTE) – Monday, Friday and one other day.
Salary: £20,200 to £24,700 pro rata
Kezia Dugdale MSP (Lothian Region) is looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to join her team as a Caseworker.
How to apply: Send a copy of your CV, along with a covering statement of no more than one page demonstrating how you meet the requirements to: Garreth Lodge, M1.07, The Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh, EH99 1SP or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information click here
Parliamentary Assistant – Emma Harper MSP
Closing date: March 27th at 5pm
Based in: Holyrood with some travel to the MSP’s local office in Dumfries
Hours: 21 per week initially, with the possibility of an increase in hours
Salary: £21,650 pro – rata
How to apply: Please apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to Elizabeth.email@example.com. For more info: Click here
Work4MSPs is a resource for anyone working for a Member of the Scottish Parliament, who wants to work for a Member, or with an interest in how Parliament works. You’ll find lots of information to help you, including helpful information to get you started, role related support and guidance, information about your employment as well as job vacancies. Find out latest vacancies : www.work4msps.scot
Find out current vacancies of Scottish Labour Party: Click Here
Find out current vacancies of SNP : Click Here